Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Why I decided to write a blog!



I thought it would be a good idea for my first post just to explain my reasoning behind starting a blog.

I have been contemplating starting a blog for a while now, I have started one several times in the past but ended up deleting them because I felt silly or thought that I was chatting nonsense.  The difference between the last time I started writing a blog and this time is, now I am writing it for me. I want somewhere I can write my thoughts and feelings down even if not once person reads them, just writing them down means they are no longer in my head and I feel as though I have spoken to someone about them!

I don’t have any particular ideas on what I am going to write about, I’m just hoping that when I do have something I want to talk about, I will be able to share it on here. 

I think there is nothing worse then when you have thoughts build up in your head and you don't want to tell anybody because you are embarrassed or feel like nobody will understand. Well this gives me a place to express them thoughts and opinions and i'm hoping provides something interesting enough to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment