Search This Blog

Monday, 18 April 2016

April beauty favourites!




1


I have been using a few new beauty products in April, some of them hair products and some make-up. I  have put a list together for you of the products I will be definitely using again!

1


1. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - I was recommended this by my hairdresser as the last few times she has done my hair the ends have been really dry and my hair kept knotting really easy. I have used this for a few weeks now and the difference is amazing, my hair is no longer dry and it's so much easier to deal with. If you have thick hair like me I would definitely give it a try!

2. Bed head After Party - Again another recommendation from my hairdresser, she herself uses this every time she does my hair, I have been putting it on after I have straightened my hair and it gives it a smooth sleek finish and doesn't frizz as soon as I step outside like usual.

3. Simple Micellar Water - I jumped on the Micellar Water band wagon about 6 months ago now when I kept reading everywhere about how bad make-up wipes are for your skin. Up until now I have used the Garnier Micellar Water which I really liked but when I ran out at the beginning of the month I saw this one on offer and as I am prone to acne thought I would give it a go. So far so good, it removes make-up just as good as the Garnier one and my skin has seemed a lot clearer.

1

4. Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner - This little gem was discovered by accident, I had ran out of eye liner and needed one to tide me over until I could research which ones were best, I picked up this because it was just £2.99 and thought it would last me until I found a better one. Turns out this eye liner is pretty damn awesome, it lasts all day, gives great coverage and it is perfect for flicks! I will definitely be buying it again!

5. Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - I seem to change my foundation every couple of months, because I either don't like it or it doesn't have great coverage. I picked up this one from boots and I have been using it for 2 weeks now. So far so good, it gives really good coverage and lasts all day. Fingers crossed this one is a keeper.

1


6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette  - I saved my best until last. I have wanted a Naked Palette now for a few months and when I was bored on a Friday night finally bought one on impulse. It has definitely turned out to be one of my best impulse buys! I chose the Naked 3 Palette because I love to wear pink and neutral tones. The colors are gorgeous, and with an eye shadow primer, they last all day. I am now waiting to buy the smokey eye palette and give that a try!

Are there any beauty products you have been using this month that you just love? If so let me know, I would love to give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment