Search This Blog

Friday, 1 July 2016

5 Payday Thoughts!


 
1
                   
So it's that time of the month again, the day that makes everyone happy .. Payday! Whilst sitting at the computer, refreshing my bank account page,waiting for my wages to go in, I realized I pretty much think and do the same thing every single payday. Here are my 5 payday thoughts:

1. YEY, I have finally been paid, I can go pay all of my outstanding bills now *pays all bills* checks bank balance, where has all my money gone i'm skint again already (goes and buys a bottle of wine to drown sorrows)

2. Oh, I have been paid I can go buy all the clothes off my wishlist, go to buy said clothes, realize I have spent most my wages on bills, buys 1 item off wishlist (goes and buys a bottle of wine to drown sorrows)

3. Go to the supermarket and buy all the good food, I have been paid there is no need to be stingy, give me all the posh meats, cheeses, bread and ice cream. (Lives off beans on toast for the rest of the month)

4. Agree to go on a night out as everyone has been paid and is up for it. Have a few drinks get merry and agree to buy a round of shots and pay for them on my card, it's fine I have been paid (Wake up next morning, check bank balance, shiiiiit)

5. Get halfway through the month, check bank balance, think OMG this isn't right, have I been robbed? Has some one hacked my account? Look through the statement, realize all the spending has been me. Count down the weeks to payday, realize there is still 2 to go, panic! (goes and buys a bottle of wine to drown sorrows)


No comments:

Post a Comment