Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Book club - My Review - Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon


Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon



This weeks book - Everything Everything
Author - Nicola Yoon
My Score out of 10 - 8/10
Blurb - Live life in a bubble? Or risk everything for love? Maddy is allergic to the world. She hasn't left her room in seventeen years. Olly is the boy next door. He's determined to find a way to reach her. Everything Everything is about the crazy risks we take for love.

This book is another from Zoellas WH Smith book club, I started reading this book the end of last week and finished it less than 24 hours later, it would of been even less than that if work and sleep didn't matter. I love that the book is written in 1st person from Maddys point of view, as it really helps the reader understand exactly how Maddy is feeling and realise how much we can take for granted. I absolutely loved the story both reading about Maddys illness and her and Ollys relationship developing. I didn't want to put it down as I just needed to know what happened next. The story was another that tugs on the heart strings and so many times I felt sorry for both Maddy and her Mother. I would recommend this book to anyone of any age if you want a easy to read, but something a little different to the usual love story!


No comments:

Post a Comment