Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

June Favorites!

July already, how?! This year seems to be flying by! On the plus side its now closer to Christmas which is very exciting, but for now I would just like some kind of summer please?  Anyhow, here are my June favorites, enjoy!




1


Books
All the Bright Places - I know, I know I wrote a whole post about this book and keep banging on about it on twitter, But I HAD to put it in June favorites because it has been a favorite this month, you can read the review here! But yeah basically I loved it!


2

TV
Game of Thrones - It's cheating a bit to put Game of Thrones as a June favorite as it's been a 6 year favorite really but season 6 just finished and it was one of the best in my opinion,  I loved every bit of it and now I am so gutted its over! Got to find something to replace it for the next year!

Orange is the new black - Season 4 of OITNB came on Netflix this month and I am on episode 6 and loving it so far. Taystee is my favorite she is just hilarious. If you haven't watched it yet, where you been?! I would definitely recommend it!

3

Fashion
£5 Primark Dress - I got told by J last week that we were meant to be attending a christening 2 days later and he had forgot to inform me! Men ey! I went to Primark hoping there might be something cheap I could buy last minute, and came across this dress, it was originally £13 but had been reduced to £5! How crazy is that! It was so comfortable to wear and I had several compliments on it. Its the bargain of the year for me I think!

Pull & Bear - I was browsing ASOS and came across this skirt and I really wanted it but they didn't have my size, I saw it was by the brand Pull & Bear so went and checked their website and lucky for me, (not so lucky for my bank balance) they had my size in stock! I loved wearing this skirt for a dinner out, it was so comfortable and the split up the middle makes it so much easier to walk in! I checked out their website and they have some gorgeous stuff, so I will be placing a bigger order this month for sure!

4
Beauty
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint - Since Christmas I have mainly been painting my nails with gel polish as I had a kit as a present. The gel polishes have been great and last a lot longer but the colors are limited. I wanted some summery colors so I picked up this Barry M nail varnish in the shades In a Heart Beat and Turbo Charge. The colors are gorgeous, and they really do try quick. They last a few days and I definitely want to pick up a few other colors.
5
Food
Kellys Clotted Cream Ice cream - Normally if i'm going to buy ice cream I choose different flavors like Ben & Jerrys Cookie Dough or Caramel Haagen-Dazs but J's Parents had some Kellys Clotted Cream Ice Cream in the freezer and I thought I would try it. OMG it is so so good! It literately melts in your mouth and tastes so creamy! Yum! I may or may not have bought 2 boxes since.



No comments:

Post a Comment