Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

A lack of motivation



Hi everybody, I know I haven't wrote a post for a long time and I have to apologize not only to you but to myself, when I started this blog I wanted to make sure I kept it up to date, that I wrote on here at least once a week, just to give me somewhere to be able to write down my feelings and thoughts so that they are not trapped in my own head. The last few weeks my mind has been in a weird place, whether its hormonal or just over thinking things I don't know but I have seriously lacked motivation. 
I have thought about writing on here several times and even opened the page up but just haven't been able to start typing, today I finally got the motivation, so I am sorry I am rambling on a bit and writing about something you probably don't even care about but I wanted to let you know I am back and I am going to try keep up with writing weekly again.

I have been thinking about time a lot lately and I think that's one of the reasons I have felt a bit down the last few weeks. Its now September, SEPTEMBER! How?! This year has absolutely flew and when I think about what I have done this year it doesn't feel like a lot. I got caught up in thinking about time passing me by without achieving much. The problem is I have been thinking about it all wrong, instead of dwelling on the fact that time is going so quick, I need to make the most out of the time. So this week I have been doing just that, even if its going for a walk on the evening instead of just sitting watching TV all night, it seems to really help. So for the rest of the year that's my plan, I am going to plan trips, organise things to do with friends and maybe even start a project so at the end of the year, I can say I did this, this and this and feel good about it!

Have any of you ever felt this way about time and if so how did you overcome it? 

I am glad to be back, and will be back to writing my book review this week, so look out for that! x

No comments:

Post a Comment