Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Book Club - My Review - See Me - Nicholas Sparks




1



This weeks book - See Me
Author - Nicholas Sparks
My Score out of 10 - 8/10
Blurb - At twenty-eight, he's focused on getting his teaching degree and avoiding all the places and people that proved so destructive in his past. The last thing he's looking for is a serious relationship. But when he crosses paths with Maria Sanchez one rainswept night, his carefully structured life is turned upside down. And when Maria, a hardworking lawyer, meets Colin she begins to question every notion she has ever had about herself and her future - and what truly makes her happy.
Before the couple has a chance to envision a life together, menacing reminders from events in Maria's past begin to surface. And as the threat of violence begins to shadow her every step, she and Colin will be pushed to breaking point.

I am a massive fan of Nicholas Sparks and last year I read every single book ever wrote by him, including his Autobiography. So this book was obviously going to be on my list of 'must reads' and last week I finally got around to it. It was so worth being excited about, as usual Nicholas Sparks has wrote a gripping story that meant I didn't want to put the book down until it was finished! I especially liked this book because although it was a usual boy meets girl lovely story, there was also mystery and suspense which kept me hooked. I have read a lot of Nicholas Sparks books where one of the main character dies, so was on edge throughout the book wondering if someone might be killed! I definitely recommend this book especially if you like something with a bit of suspense and crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment